sqoop-dev mailing list archives

From Jarek Jarcec Cecho <jar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Sqoop version 1.4.6 (RC0)
Date Thu, 02 Apr 2015 17:29:14 GMT
Thank you for driving the release Stanley! I’ve took a look and it looks generally fine to
me. It seems that we’ve added a lot of dependencies that we’re currently shipping with
the binary artifacts inside the lib/ directory. We have a good practice to enumerate all the
jars that we’re shipping with their licenses in LICENSE.txt file

https://github.com/apache/sqoop/blob/trunk/LICENSE.txt

Might I suggest to add the extra jars to the LICENSE file? I did not verified every one of
them, but I’ve noticed that at least parquet-* opencsv* xz* are missing there.

Jarcec