sqoop-dev mailing list archives

From Jarek Jarcec Cecho <jar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Sqoop version 1.99.6
Date Tue, 14 Apr 2015 00:55:51 GMT
Thank you for driving the release Richard!

I’ve took a look and overall it looks good to me. I’ve noticed that we’ve added bunch
of dependencies that are not properly mentioned in the LICENSE.txt file. Pretty much similar
to my note at ongoing 1.4.6 [1] release. We have a good track of properly documenting the
licenses of libraries that we’re shipping, so I’m wondering if we can quickly fix that?

Also I’ve noticed that the artifacts contains “sqoop.iml” file that probably doesn’t
belong there :) (it’s InteliJ project file if I’m not mistaken).

Jarcec

Links:
1: http://markmail.org/message/xukjt3iw4kqv2ixo