sqoop-dev mailing list archives

From Abraham Elmahrek <...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: MySql to Cassandra connector
Date Tue, 12 May 2015 04:22:30 GMT
Sqoop1 doesn't have Cassandra support AFAIK. You could check with a vendor
to see if someone provides this. Just googling around...
http://bigdataanalyticsnews.com/data-transfer-mysql-cassandra-using-sqoop/

Sqoop2 doesn't support Cassandra yet either. This is definitely a case
Sqoop2 should eventually cover. I did some work on the HBase connector a
while back (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SQOOP-1883?jql=project%20%3D%20SQOOP%20AND%20text%20~%20hbase).
Something similar can be written for Cassandra if you know the APIs.

-Abe