sqoop-dev mailing list archives

From "Zhou, Richard" <richard.z...@intel.com>
Subject RE: Sqoop2 job hung for long time
Date Tue, 02 Jun 2015 03:10:03 GMT
Hey, would you send out the log, including the Sqoop log and Yarn log. It should be in /var/log/
if Cloudera 5.4.1 is installed.
And run command "set option -name verbose -value true" to set verbose, then re-run the job
with "start job -jid 2 -s" to show more information.

Regards
Richard

-----Original Message-----
From: SHANKAR REDDY [mailto:sankara.telukutla@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 02, 2015 9:16 AM
To: dev@sqoop.apache.org
Subject: Sqoop2 job hung for long time

Team,

I have a job which is from MySql to HDFS transformation using sqoop2. The job I have started
not responding for long time and seems like there is a problem with YARN which couldn't able
to pick up the same. Could you please help me to rectify this problem?

Version details:
SQOOP2  : 1.99.5
Cloudera :  5.4.1

application_1433186285881_0004
<http://ec2-52-8-94-128.us-west-1.compute.amazonaws.com:8088/cluster/app/application_1433186285881_0004>
sqoop2Sqoop: Test Job-copyMAPREDUCEroot.sqoop2Mon Jun 1 17:18:39 -0700 2015

N/AACCEPTEDUNDEFINED
UNASSIGNED
<http://ec2-52-8-94-128.us-west-1.compute.amazonaws.com:8088/cluster/#>

And the job information :
sqoop:000> show job -jid 2
1 job(s) to show:
Job with id 2 and name Test Job-copy (Enabled: true, Created by null at
5/21/15 8:45 AM, Updated by null at 6/2/15 12:18 AM) Using link id 1 and Connector id 4