sqoop-dev mailing list archives

From "Xu, Qian A" <qian.a...@intel.com>
Subject RE: New Sqoop Committer - Abraham Fine
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2016 04:56:26 GMT
Congrats! You deserve it!

-----Original Message-----
From: Jarek Jarcec Cecho [mailto:jarcec@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Jarek Jarcec Cecho
Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2016 4:08 AM
To: dev@sqoop.apache.org; user@sqoop.apache.org
Subject: New Sqoop Committer - Abraham Fine

On behalf of Apache Sqoop PPMC, I am excited to welcome Abraham Fine as a new committer on
Apache Sqoop. Please join me in gratulations!

Abe has added several new features, most notably Parquet support to HDFS connector and schema
less-to-schema less transfer, fixed very good amount of technical depth and recently even
made our integration test suite to not only run, but also to pass on a real cluster which
significantly improves our quality. You can see all of his contributions at [1].

Welcome on board Abe!

Jarcec

Links:
1: https://s.apache.org/n2J7