sqoop-dev mailing list archives

From Jarek Jarcec Cecho <jar...@apache.org>
Subject New Sqoop Committer - Abraham Fine
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2016 20:08:10 GMT
On behalf of Apache Sqoop PPMC, I am excited to welcome Abraham Fine as a new committer on
Apache Sqoop. Please join me in gratulations!

Abe has added several new features, most notably Parquet support to HDFS connector and schema
less-to-schema less transfer, fixed very good amount of technical depth and recently even
made our integration test suite to not only run, but also to pass on a real cluster which
significantly improves our quality. You can see all of his contributions at [1].

Welcome on board Abe!

Jarcec

Links:
1: https://s.apache.org/n2J7