sqoop-dev mailing list archives

From Attila Szabo <asz...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Sqoop branch 1.5.x
Date Wed, 18 May 2016 19:05:54 GMT
Hi,

Until we have 1.5.x I would still advise to apply my proposed ivy changes
on the trunk (maybe on some branches too).
https://reviews.apache.org/r/47110/diff/1#index_header

And I would also provide my help to Sowmya, especially around mavenizing.
(I'm working in GMT+1 timezone, maybe we could leverage from the different
timezones).

Cheers,
Attila

--