sqoop-dev mailing list archives

From Jarek Jarcec Cecho <jar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Sqoop Import using Merge-Key Column And Sqoop Merge using Merge-Key
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2016 13:41:49 GMT
Hi Julio,
it’s better to send such questions to dev@sqoop mailing list as the whole community can
chime in and help you out. I’ve added the list now, however if you will need to follow up,
you will need to sign up per our instructions at [1].

Jarcec

Links:
1: http://sqoop.apache.org/mail-lists.html

> On Jul 12, 2016, at 8:05 PM, Julio Bregeiro <Julio.Bregeiro@keyrus.com.br> wrote:
>
> Hi Jarcec, how are you?
>
> My name is Julio , and I belong to a big data architects team here in Brazil , whose
company has French origin.
> We are working hard on the implementation of hadoop , and have encountered some difficulties
in some use cases, specifically when trying to make a " Merge" in my HDFS but my table contains
more than one column in the makeup of the primary key.
> I know that their activities should take you all the time , but if you have some time
to spare, could you tell me if there is any alternative in Sqoop Import or Sqoop Merge where
I can use more than one key column in the command " --merge -key "