sqoop-dev mailing list archives

From Jarek Jarcec Cecho <jar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Sqoop version 1.99.7
Date Fri, 15 Jul 2016 16:58:17 GMT
Thanks for putting up the release candidate Abe, appreciated!

Quickly taking a look, I do have couple of comments:

* The source tarball contains a spinx_rtd_theme.tar and ojdbc6.jar files that I shouldn’t
be there, right?
* This one is probably not really a concern, but tool/lib contains testng jar that should’t
be needed right?

Otherwise I’ve build the source release and run tests there and validated both binary and
source tarballs top level files (license, notice, …) and those all look good.

Jarcec

> On Jul 11, 2016, at 10:31 AM, Abraham Fine <abe@abrahamfine.com> wrote:
>
> This is Sqoop 2, version 1.99.7, release candidate 0. The main purpose of this release
is to increasing the stability of the generic-jdbc-connector and the hdfs-connector.