sqoop-dev mailing list archives

From Kathleen Ting <kathl...@apache.org>
Subject New Sqoop Committer - Attila Szabo
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2016 18:40:37 GMT
On behalf of the Apache Sqoop PMC, I am excited to welcome Attila
Szabo as a new committer on Apache Sqoop. Please join me in
congratulating him!

Attila has added several new features, most notably improving Sqoop
export performance with wide tables, improving usability by adding a
parameter to handle the temporary directory during Sqoop imports, and
improving quality by fixing unit tests. You can see all of his
contributions at [1].

We appreciate all of Attila's hard work thus far, and look forward to
his continued contributions.

Best,
Kate
(on behalf of the Apache Sqoop PMC)