sqoop-dev mailing list archives

From Attila Szabo <mau...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Sqoop branch version
Date Thu, 10 Nov 2016 09:30:11 GMT
Hi Angela, Liz,

First of all,
Thank you Liz for describing the things in a very clear and detailed way!

Just one thing on my side:
1.4.7 (as it has not been released yet) is equal to the current trunk
version (== 1.4.7-SNAPSHOT version as it appears in the build.xml file).
If you'd like to include your contribution into that version I'm
encouraging you to checkout trunk, implement your changes, submit it to the
related JIRA ticke+review board, and as soon as the review is done one of
the committers would have the chance to commit it to trunk, and when 1.4.7.
released it will appear in a concrete released version of Sqoop.

I hope this makes sense, and I was able to help,

Attila