sqoop-dev mailing list archives

From Kathleen Ting <kathl...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] New Sqoop PMC member - Abe Fine
Date Thu, 10 Nov 2016 07:00:53 GMT
On behalf of the Apache Sqoop PMC, I am stoked to welcome Abe Fine as
a new Sqoop PMC Member. Please join me in congratulating him.

On top of his code contributions[1], Abe’s contributions towards
growing the Sqoop community are even more important for PMC
membership. He's proven his commitment by driving the 1.99.7 release,
mentoring new contributors, and driving consensus in the community.

We appreciate all of Abe's hard work thus far, and look forward to his
continued contributions.

Best,
Kate

Links: