sqoop-dev mailing list archives

From Erzsebet Szilagyi <liz.szila...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Does Sqoop Import support empty value in string ?
Date Fri, 21 Apr 2017 09:17:22 GMT
Hi Shashank,
I see you've recently had some issues which might be caused by bugs in
Sqoop.
Could you please head over to https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SQOOP/
and file your issues?
It would be very helpful if you could include as many details as you
possibly can including environment info, specific reproduction steps, and
example inputs with expected and actual outputs.
Thank you,
Liz