sqoop-dev mailing list archives

From Attila Szabó <mau...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Creating feature branches
Date Fri, 12 May 2017 12:15:06 GMT
Hey Anna,

On my side: +1 if it helps your development efforts, and if the feature
branch won't be a "long living" one. (and of course you would merge it with
the trunk frequently not to let it diverge too much from other changes).

Related actions (by me):

I would like to support your efforts on this side by finalizing the 1.4.7
release dates with the community soon (I'd like to send an email about
those efforts still today).

On request:

Would you please enlist the JIRA tasks you'd like to work on related to
that specific feature branch (thus the whole community would be able to see
the scope of the features you'd working on).

Cheers,

Attila