sqoop-dev mailing list archives

From Boglarka Egyed <b...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: SQOOP 1.4.7 Release by end of June
Date Thu, 29 Jun 2017 15:31:23 GMT
Hi Attila,

Thanks for your efforts on this release!

I took a look at the CHANGELOG.txt and it seems to contain some Open JIRAs
too, for example https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SQOOP-3052 is still
open and no patch has been pushed even for a review so far. As the target
date of the release is end of June I would say that this change won't be
able to go to 1.4.7.

Also, https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SQOOP-3190 is currently under
review and is not committed yet.

Could you please kindly double-check the proposed change set?

Many thanks,
Bogi

On Tue, Jun 20, 2017 at 4:31 PM, Szabolcs Vasas <vasas@cloudera.com> wrote:

> Thank you!
>
> I have added a comment to the JIRA.
>
> Szabolcs
>
> On Tue, Jun 20, 2017 at 4:18 PM, Attila Szabó <maugli@apache.org> wrote:
>
> > Hey Szabi,
> >
> > Thanks for the reach out!
> >
> > I've already seen emails about those commits, and I plan to cherry pick
> > them to the 1.4.6 release branch this evening.
> >
> > Until:
> > Could you please add a comment about these changes on the umbrella JIRA?
> > (you could also open a subtask wit links if that's easier on your side).
> >
> > The rest I'll handle.
> >
> > Many thanks in advance,
> >
> > Attila
> >
> > <http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&
> > utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>
> > Virus-free.
> > www.avg.com
> > <http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&
> > utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>
> > <#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>
> >
> > On Tue, Jun 20, 2017 at 4:11 PM, Szabolcs Vasas <vasas@cloudera.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Hi Attila,
> > >
> > > Thank you for creating the branch, I have just one comment.
> > > It turned out that some third party tests were failing on trunk branch
> > so I
> > > submitted 2 patches (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SQOOP-3194
> ,
> > > https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SQOOP-3198) which were committed
> > > today. Shall we include these changes in the release too?
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > > Szabolcs

> > check
> > there