sqoop-dev mailing list archives

From Boglarka Egyed <b...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Changing behavior on trunk
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2017 12:36:36 GMT
Hi All,

+1 to Szabi's comment. As it is a bugfix I wouldn't think that a new option
should be introduced to switch it on and off. However, it should be
emphasized in the release notes (in whichever release it will be included)
that this is a behavior changing fix.

Thanks for bringing it up Anna!

Cheers,
Bogi