sqoop-dev mailing list archives

From Szabolcs Vasas <va...@cloudera.com>
Subject Using pull requests for reviews
Date Mon, 24 Jul 2017 13:30:56 GMT
Hi All,

I have used GitHub's pull request feature a couple of times recently and I
found it very convenient so I was wondering if we could start using it for
the Sqoop patches as well instead of Review board. I think submitting and
committing patches is much more simple with pull requests since you do not
have to manually create the patch file and upload it to the JIRA and the
review board.
What do you guys think? Does RB have an advantage over pull request or did
we use it because of historical reasons?

Regards,
Szabolcs