sqoop-dev mailing list archives

From Abraham Fine <af...@apache.org>
Subject New Sqoop Committer - Boglarka Egyed
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2017 18:30:49 GMT
On behalf of the Apache Sqoop PMC, I am pleased to welcome Boglarka Eyed
as a new committer to Apache Sqoop. Please join me in congratulating her
for this accomplishment!

Bogi has made a number of contributions to Sqoop particularly as it
relates to testing (especially Sqoop's 3rd party tests). In addition
Boglarka has performed many code reviews for the community. Boglarka's
reviews have been critical in our effort to maintain high quality code
and grow the community.

Here is the JIRA listing of her contributions: https://s.apache.org/ruWN

We are excited too see what Bogi contributes next!

Thanks,
Abraham Fine