sqoop-dev mailing list archives

From Attila Szabó <mau...@apache.org>
Subject Thank you!
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2018 00:03:27 GMT
Dear Community,

I'd like to share my gratitude towards those Sqoop team members who helped
my job as a release manager related to Sqoop 1.4.7.

First of all I'd like to thank to Venkat Ranganathan! Without his wisdom
and help as a PMC member this release would not have been possible.

I'd like to also thank to Kathleen Thing, Anna Szőnyi, Boglárka Egyed and
Szabolcs Vasas. Their help and especially their testing efforts were also
invaluable!

I'm looking forward seeing newer and newer achievements from this great
community!

Best regards,
Attila

Virus-free.