sqoop-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Teoh <chris.t...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Leveraging other GitHub projects?
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2018 10:51:48 GMT
I have contacted the developer to see if he can license it to Apache. Maybe
I need to ask him if we can use it in Apache project instead.

I am thinking of putting it in a docker container but I don’t remember how
the integration tests work at the moment. I just see some scripts and a
docker compose yaml.