sqoop-dev mailing list archives

From Attila Szabó <mau...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Next release
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2018 16:55:31 GMT
Hi Ferenc,

I did not have any specific plan for the end of the year, but as I did the
very last release I would be happy to help anyone who would like to drive
it ( or if no one volunteers I might own it, but IMHO from community POV it
would be better if someone else would execute it this time).

On the scoping front :
AFAIR there are a few tickets which seems to be abandoned for a while and
targeted to this release. A grooming there would be a great start for the
scoping.

My2cents,
Attila