sqoop-user mailing list archives

From "arvind@cloudera.com" <arv...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: [sqoop-user] Dynamic Partition & Sqoop
Date Mon, 08 Aug 2011 17:00:20 GMT
[bcc:sqoop-user@cloudera.org (deprecated), to:
sqoop-user@incubator.apache.org. Please continue the discussion on
Apache mailing lists - for more information see [1]].

Hi,

Sqoop does support populating Hive partitions. The relevant command
line arguments you need to supply are --hive-partition-key <key-name>,
--hive-partition-value <value-string>. Please refer to the user-guide
for more details.

Thanks,
Arvind

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SQOOP/Mailing+Lists