sqoop-user mailing list archives

From "arvind@cloudera.com" <arv...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: [sqoop-user] Problem with importing date fields from Netezza
Date Fri, 09 Sep 2011 00:34:19 GMT
[Moving the conversation to sqoop-user@incubator.apache.org. Please
subscribe to this mailing list.]

Hi,

Apologies for the delayed response. Can you give us more details:

- The datatype defined in Netezza that is not getting properly received.
- The version of Sqoop you are using
- And if you are using vanilla Sqoop or with a specialized connector
for Netezza.

FWIW - I just did a test with a table containing timestamp datatype
and it seems to have carried over correctly to Hive.

Thanks,
Arvind