sqoop-user mailing list archives

From Arvind Prabhakar <arv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Odd problem with Sqoop & generated jar file
Date Tue, 29 Nov 2011 18:52:43 GMT
I personally have not encountered this problem before. The trace
however looks very similar to the issue described in [1]. What Sqoop
is doing in that step is to create a jar from the compiled files and
for some reason it fails when it finds a nested directory within the
base directory which results in this NPE.

Other than trying a different VM, I would suggest wiping the code
generation directory out and trying the command over again.

[1] http://bugs.sun.com/view_bug.do?bug_id=6698652

Thanks,
Arvind