sqoop-user mailing list archives

From Eric Wadsworth <e...@wadhome.org>
Subject Re: Hadoop 0.20.append
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2011 07:20:43 GMT
Saurabh,

I am also trying to figure out how best to use sqoop on a non-CDH
cluster. From what I have learned, they are trying to get sqoop version
1.4.x stable on apache hadoop 0.23.x for now. Which is still in alpha.
And it doesn't work at all with anything before 0.21 (except for
Cloudera distributions). So we are kinda on our own, as far as I can
tell, until hadoop 0.23 is released and we upgrade to it, or until they
resolve https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SQOOP-384

--- wad