sqoop-user mailing list archives

From Kate Ting <k...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: SQOOP AVRO ORAOOP some questions
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2011 08:27:50 GMT
Hi Antoine,

The following would be helpful in figuring out what could be causing the
failed job:

What Sqoop, OraOop, and Hadoop versions are you running?
Please run Sqoop job with --verbose flag and then attach console log.
Also, provide a representative input data set that triggers this problem.

Regards, Kate

On Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 12:15 AM, Antoine Pieretti <
anpieretti-ext@airfrance.fr> wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> i am a newbie within Sqoop and Avro.
>
> I try to manipulate data from an Oracle Database, import, and export Avro
> files.
>
> The import works well, the export (INSERT) also, but when i am trying to
> Update data from an Avro file to the DB the job failed.
>
> Here my command line : export --connect jdbc:oracle:thin:@qxxxxxxx--username xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx_O
--password xxxxxxxxxxx_O --table MY_TABLE