sqoop-user mailing list archives

From Kathleen Ting <k...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: [sqoop-user] SQOOP install and run time errors
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2012 01:17:22 GMT
For faster response, please subscribe to
incubator-sqoop-user-subscribe@apache.org.
Nick, while SQOOP-384 is still unresolved, some of the issues have
been fixed in 1.4.1 and it's possible that your issue is resolved too.
To confirm, can you try building Sqoop 1.4.1-incubating with the
command line property -Dhadoopversion=20 to see if that resolves the
problem?
Regards, Kathleen