sqoop-user mailing list archives

From Arvind Prabhakar <arv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: does sqoop support SQL_BUFFER_RESULT to help with long running queries?
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2012 18:08:37 GMT
Hi James,

This has not been tested before - but you could possibly use the
--query option to supply your own query that contains the necessary
optimization hints. If you find that not working, or limiting in some
way - you could also try extending the
org.apache.sqoop.manager.MySQLManager implementation to create your
own connector that does understand such optimizations.

Thanks,
Arvind