sqoop-user mailing list archives

From Arvind Prabhakar <arv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Error: Could not find or load main class com.cloudera.sqoop.Sqoop
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2012 22:46:58 GMT
Hi Shibu,

What version of Sqoop and Hadoop are you using? Please make sure that you
do not have any extraneous environment setting such as SQOOP_CONF_DIR etc.
By default all you need to run Sqoop is HADOOP_HOME and nothing else.

Also, don't forget to copy the JDBC driver in the Sqoop lib directory.

Thanks,
Arvind Prabhakar