Hi,

Can you run the same with --verbose option and share the logs.

Thanks,
Anil

On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 5:46 AM, Shibu Thomas <shibut@microsoft.com> wrote:

Hi,

I was trying to run Sqoop using the command below using Microsoft Jdbc driver.

sqoop import --verbose --driver com.microsoft.jdbc.sqlserver.SQLServerDriver --connect 'jdbc:sqlserver://localhost;username=Testuser;password=Pass1234;database=AdventureWorks' --table Address --target-dir /data/lineitemData --split-by '\t' -m 3

I am getting this error.

Error: Could not find or load main class com.cloudera.sqoop.Sqoop

Is there any configuration or setting that I am missing?

Thanks

Shibu Thomas

MSCIS-IS

Office :  +91 (40) 669 32660