sqoop-user mailing list archives

From anil gupta <anilg...@buffalo.edu>
Subject Re: Sqoop modifies the DATE format in the exported data
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2012 21:26:25 GMT
>From the link you had sent me in previous mail. Here is something which
might stop the date being converted into Timestamp:
"If for some reason your app is very sensitive to this change and you
simply must have the 9i-10g behavior, there is a connection property you
can set. Set mapDateToTimestamp to false and the driver will revert to the
default 9i-10g behavior and map DATE to Date. "  Will this help in
resolving this problem?

Thanks,
Anil

--