sqoop-user mailing list archives

From Cheolsoo Park <cheol...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Sqoop modifies the DATE format in the exported data
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2012 21:31:20 GMT
Hi Anil,

This issue is already being tracked by the following Apache JIRAs:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SQOOP-451
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SQOOP-456

In fact, I am currently working on adding new options via which the user
can specify format masks for date, time, and timestamp.

Thanks,
Cheolsoo