sqoop-user mailing list archives

From soham sardar <sohamsardart...@gmail.com>
Subject sqoop problem
Date Thu, 31 May 2012 12:13:38 GMT
I am trying install sqoop in my lappy but there are some problems with the
installation of hue :

 I m importing some data from mysql into hive and as per the end result it
has been impoerted and even the file  part-m-00000 contains all the data
that is imported but i m still not sure wether the data is actually being
imported because when i look at the result on my terminal it says
transferred 0 bytes in 3.13 secs so is it really importing and is there any
way to access and run queries on the data present in hive  ???

I would be greatful with some kind of assistance :)