sqoop-user mailing list archives

From "Neelavar Rao, Rakesh" <Rakesh.Neelavar...@csgi.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Moving source control from svn to git
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2012 17:53:07 GMT
+1

From: Kathleen Ting [mailto:kathleen@apache.org]
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2012 1:35 PM
To: user@sqoop.apache.org
Cc: dev@sqoop.apache.org
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Moving source control from svn to git

+1
On Wed, Aug 8, 2012 at 1:33 AM, Cheolsoo Park <cheolsoo@cloudera.com<mailto:cheolsoo@cloudera.com>>
wrote:
+1

On Wed, Aug 8, 2012 at 12:41 AM, Alex Newman <posix4e@gmail.com<mailto:posix4e@gmail.com>>
wrote:

+1

Sorry for the tenseness.
My large fingers Swype Android poorly.
Alex Newman
4045076749<tel:4045076749>
On Aug 8, 2012 12:38 AM, "alo alt" <wget.null@gmail.com<mailto:wget.null@gmail.com>>
wrote:
+1

- Alex

Jarek Jarcec Cecho wrote:

I would like to propose moving our repository from SVN to GIT (everything will still be handled
by Apache, it's just repository format change). Apache Infrastructe team requires one volunteer
from the project to actively participate in that process and I would like to volunteer myself.

Please vote

[] +1 Yes - Sqoop should move to GIT and Jarcec should be the volunteer
[] +0 Abstain - I don't have a preference
[] -1 No - Sqoop should not move to GIT

[cid:image001.jpg@01CD756D.23B03D10]
Jarek Jarcec Cecho<mailto:jarcec@apache.org>
August 8, 2012 8:46 AM

--
Alexander Alten-Lorenz
http://mapredit.blogspot.com

All emails in this message string and any attachments are the confidential information of
CSG Systems International, Inc. (CSG), or its affiliates and subsidiaries, and may contain
privileged and/or confidential material. If you are not an intended recipient, please delete
it immediately and notify the sender; unintended recipients are not authorized to read or
otherwise use the information contained herein.