sqoop-user mailing list archives

From Jonathan Wu <j...@linkedin.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Moving source control from svn to git
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2012 19:46:32 GMT
+1

Best regards,
Jonathan

From: Arvind Prabhakar [mailto:arvind@apache.org]
Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2012 11:26 AM
To: user@sqoop.apache.org
Cc: dev@sqoop.apache.org
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Moving source control from svn to git

[X] +1 Yes - Sqoop should move to GIT and Jarcec should be the volunteer

Regards,
Arvind Prabhakar
On Tue, Aug 7, 2012 at 11:46 PM, Jarek Jarcec Cecho <jarcec@apache.org<mailto:jarcec@apache.org>>
wrote:
I would like to propose moving our repository from SVN to GIT (everything will still be handled
by Apache, it's just repository format change). Apache Infrastructe team requires one volunteer
from the project to actively participate in that process and I would like to volunteer myself.

Please vote

[] +1 Yes - Sqoop should move to GIT and Jarcec should be the volunteer
[] +0 Abstain - I don't have a preference
[] -1 No - Sqoop should not move to GIT