+1

From: Kathleen Ting [mailto:kathleen@apache.org]
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2012 1:35 PM
To: user@sqoop.apache.org
Cc: dev@sqoop.apache.org
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Moving source control from svn to git

+1

On Wed, Aug 8, 2012 at 1:33 AM, Cheolsoo Park <cheolsoo@cloudera.com> wrote:

+1

On Wed, Aug 8, 2012 at 12:41 AM, Alex Newman <posix4e@gmail.com> wrote:

+1

Sorry for the tenseness.
My large fingers Swype Android poorly.
Alex Newman
4045076749

On Aug 8, 2012 12:38 AM, "alo alt" <wget.null@gmail.com> wrote:

+1

- Alex

Jarek Jarcec Cecho wrote:

I would like to propose moving our repository from SVN to GIT (everything will still be handled by Apache, it's just repository format change). Apache Infrastructe team requires one volunteer from the project to actively participate in that process and I would like to volunteer myself.

Please vote

[] +1 Yes - Sqoop should move to GIT and Jarcec should be the volunteer
[] +0 Abstain - I don't have a preference
[] -1 No - Sqoop should not move to GIT

August 8, 2012 8:46 AM

--
Alexander Alten-Lorenz
http://mapredit.blogspot.com

All emails in this message string and any attachments are the confidential information of CSG Systems International, Inc. (CSG), or its affiliates and subsidiaries, and may contain privileged and/or confidential material. If you are not an intended recipient, please delete it immediately and notify the sender; unintended recipients are not authorized to read or otherwise use the information contained herein.