+1

On Wed, Aug 8, 2012 at 1:33 AM, Cheolsoo Park <cheolsoo@cloudera.com> wrote:
+1

On Wed, Aug 8, 2012 at 12:41 AM, Alex Newman <posix4e@gmail.com> wrote:

+1

Sorry for the tenseness.
My large fingers Swype Android poorly.
Alex Newman
4045076749

On Aug 8, 2012 12:38 AM, "alo alt" <wget.null@gmail.com> wrote:
+1

- Alex

Jarek Jarcec Cecho wrote:

I would like to propose moving our repository from SVN to GIT (everything will still be handled by Apache, it's just repository format change). Apache Infrastructe team requires one volunteer from the project to actively participate in that process and I would like to volunteer myself.

Please vote

[] +1 Yes - Sqoop should move to GIT and Jarcec should be the volunteer
[] +0 Abstain - I don't have a preference
[] -1 No - Sqoop should not move to GIT

August 8, 2012 8:46 AM

--
Alexander Alten-Lorenz