sqoop-user mailing list archives

From Jarek Jarcec Cecho <jar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problem using upsert with MySQL
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2012 15:29:57 GMT
Hi Raghav,
I've look into the code myself and I'm afraid that MySQL connector is really not supporting
upsert at the moment. Please take a look at file org.apache.sqoop.manager.MySQLManager if
you're interested.

I believe that adding upsert functionality to MySQL connector should not be a big deal as
the database is already supporting it. Would you mind filling a JIRA about that on https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SQOOP
?

Jarcec