sqoop-user mailing list archives

From Jarek Jarcec Cecho <jar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Issue in Oozie sqoop action with <command></command> and --query
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2012 21:25:31 GMT
Hi Nikin,
workaround to use --query parameter inside <command> tag in Oozie is to use multiple
<arg> tags instead :-)

Basically Oozie will blindly divide value supplied in <command> tag by spaces without
taking into account any escaping. You are required to use <arg> tags instead of <command>
in case that you need to specify arguments with spaces. For more information please consider
Oozie Sqoop action documentation [1].

Jarcec

Links:
1: http://oozie.apache.org/docs/3.2.0-incubating/DG_SqoopActionExtension.html