sqoop-user mailing list archives

From Jarek Jarcec Cecho <jar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Export not working
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2012 16:05:29 GMT
Hi Sarah,
this exception is very typical when someone is messing together incompatible hadoop binaries
and applications (for example sqoop compiled for hadoop 2 running on hadoop 1). Would you
mind checking that you've downloaded appropriate binary distribution for your cluster? You
have to use binary artifact sqoop-1.4.2.bin__hadoop-1.0.0.tar.gz for hadoop 1.0.3.

Jarcec