sqoop-user mailing list archives

From Jarek Jarcec Cecho <jar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Sqoop export - incremental extracts
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2012 01:04:46 GMT
Hi Sadu,
unfortunately Sqoop export is taking entire input directory (--export-dir) and simply exporting
it's content to the external database/warehouse system. I'm afraid that there isn't more sophisticated
way of doing "incremental" exports then using different hdfs directories for each "incremental"
part.

If you could describe your use case, there might be other ways how to achieve similar results.

Jarcec