sqoop-user mailing list archives

From Raghav Gautam <rkgau...@qubole.com>
Subject Re: Problem using upsert with MySQL
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2012 04:08:34 GMT
Hi Kathleen,

I was doing sqoop export. I have a wrapper script which fires the actual
command. The option that was used was --update-mode allowinsert and the
database was mysql resulting in:
ERROR tool.ExportTool: Error during export: Mixed update/insert is
not supported against the target database yet

Without the --update-mode I get the rows appended as expected to the
destination table.

BTW, any idea which code commit added the feature for mysql - I would love
to look at the code myself.

Thanks,
Raghav.