sqoop-user mailing list archives

From Kathleen Ting <kathl...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problem using upsert with MySQL
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2012 02:14:01 GMT
Hi Raghav, I can't tell if you're doing a Sqoop export or import as
neither was specified in the command?

Also, can you try with

--update-mode allowinsert

(i.e. without the '=' sign)?

e.g. sqoop export --connect jdbc:mysql://localhost/test --username
root --hive-table test --table test2 --update-key=id --update-mode
allowinsert

Regards, Kathleen