sqoop-user mailing list archives

From Nitin kak <nitinkak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: String replace functionality in Sqoop import using Oozie
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2013 22:39:13 GMT
Hi Jarcec,

      Its works perfect. Thanks. Do you think the
name--hive-delims-replacement is a little misguiding, in terms of the scope
it can be used with. I feel that for both parameters

--hive-drop-import-delims and
--hive-delims-replacement

Should we raise a ticket to change the names to reflect the scope of these
clauses in the future release(like probably remove "hive" from them).

Thanks,
Nitin