Hi Jarcec,

      Its works perfect. Thanks. Do you think the name--hive-delims-replacement is a little misguiding, in terms of the scope it can be used with. I feel that for both parameters

--hive-drop-import-delims and
--hive-delims-replacement

Should we raise a ticket to change the names to reflect the scope of these clauses in the future release(like probably remove "hive" from them).

Thanks,
Nitin