sqoop-user mailing list archives

From Felix GV <fe...@mate1inc.com>
Subject Re: Sqoop 2 Postgres bulk insert support
Date Wed, 10 Apr 2013 20:03:35 GMT
The ticket you linked to says the issue is fixed in 1.99.2, but the current
"release" of sqoop 2 is 1.99.1. I guess this ticket is merged in sqoop 2's
trunk.

Overall, it seems sqoop 2 is not ready for prime time at all. But I could
of course be wrong. I just tried it briefly, so I don't know. YMMV.

--
Felix