sqoop-user mailing list archives

From anil gupta <anilgupt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Export BLOB from Oracle via Sqoop
Date Thu, 25 Apr 2013 02:33:12 GMT
Hi Jarcec,

Thanks for your reply. Suppose if table "abc" has a blob column in it.
I ran the following query with sqoop for exporting data but the column is
not getting exported:
sqoop import --connect jdbc:oracle:thin:@db:1521:sid --username user
--password pass --query 'select * from abc where  $CONDITIONS' --split-by
id --target-dir /tmp/data --as-textfile --fields-terminated-by \\001
--escaped-by \\ --null-string '' --null-non-string '' --verbose

Am i missing something in the above command?

Thanks,
Anil Gupta

--
Thanks & Regards,