sqoop-user mailing list archives

From Tanzir Musabbir <tmusab...@outlook.com>
Subject Using Sqoop incremental import as chunk
Date Wed, 08 May 2013 17:00:19 GMT

Hello everyone,
Is it really possible to import chunk-wise data through sqoop incremental import?
Say I have a table with id 1,2,3..... N (here N is 100) and now I want to import it as chunk.
Like1st import: 1,2,3.... 202nd import: 21,22,23.....40last import: 81,82,83....100
I have read about the Sqoop job with incremental import and also know the --last-value parameter
but do not know how to pass the chunk size. For the above example, chunk size here is 20.

Any information will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.