sqoop-user mailing list archives

From Jarek Jarcec Cecho <jar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Hive import using sqoop1.99.2
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2013 20:54:56 GMT
Hi Kartik,
welcome to the Hadoop world! The Sqoop 2 (currently on version 1.99.2) is a brand new redesign
of the original Sqoop tool that is not yet feature comparable with Sqoop 1.x. The Hive import
is one thing that has not been implemented and therefore I would recommend you taking a look
on Sqoop 1.4.3 that can be downloaded from [1].

Jarcec

Links:
1: http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/sqoop/1.4.3