sqoop-user mailing list archives

From Jarek Jarcec Cecho <jar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: FW: Unable to connect to oracle database from sqoop
Date Thu, 20 Jun 2013 14:55:28 GMT
Hi Manickam,
it's hard to guess what is happening without the additional information that Jerome has asked
for.

But nevertheless, my guestimate would be that your JDBC URL contains wrong service name and
therefore the ORA-12514 is thrown. I would suggest to contact your database administrator
to see what service name you should be using.

Jarcec